A FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN PALM COAST AND FLAGLER COUNTY
At Mad Dogs Flag Football of Palm Coast, our main emphasis is on teaching young athletes fundamental football skills while giving them a basic knowledge and appreciation of this wonderful game and preparing them to succeed in whatever they want to do in life.
We provide a fun atmosphere for both boys and girls, ages 5 – 15, to play and learn proper football concepts and techniques in a no-tackle, kid-friendly environment. In addition to learning good football concepts and skills, our coaching staff will instill the importance of being a team player, displaying good sportsmanship, having a strong work ethic, developing leadership skills and being committed to a goal.
The goal of Mad Dogs Flag Football of Palm Coast is to provide quality football learning for young players, to put Flagler County football on the map, and to help players who want to transition into full tackle football with a well-rounded background of proven skills and meaningful game time experience.
Mad Dogs Flag Football League Provides:
- Organized non-contact games, scrimmage sessions and proper warm-up and cool-down periods
- Learning proper offensive and defensive concepts and techniques
- All needed flag football equipment (provided through our partnership with NFL Flag and NFL Play 60.
- A reversible NFL Team Jersey
- A coaching staff that has a true passion for the game and undergoes ongoing coaches training
2020 Mad Dogs Flag Football League at a Glance:
- REGISTRATION will open July 6th, 2020 at 9:00am.
- Cost of the league is $150/season. Registration will end August 15th, 2020.
- Discounts provided to: multiple children, coaches, team coordinators, first responders, teachers and military families. Call for more info!
- The 2020 fall season will run from September 19th through November 7th.
- Practices will start the week of August 31st 2020 at Ralph Carter Park.
- Mad Dogs Flag Football is for boys and girls, ages 5-15. Teams are divided into the following age groups (divisions): 6 and under, 8 and under, 10 and under, 12 and under, and 15 and under (as of January 1st)
- Weekly practice and scrimmage sessions will be held at the coaches discretion
Click here for sponsorship info for 2020